Flea Extermination

flea extermination has become big business in recent times as now, many people have pets in their homes of fleas usually live and grow within the animal hairs, hot and humid in the body of a dog or cat for example. When you leave your outdoor pet that can be absolutely sure of infested with fleas and not home is so easy to get rid of them.

can be noted however that are only 10% of the fleas on your pet. The other 90% that make up fleas, larvae, and pupa eggs and some of the adult fleas will live in carpets, bedding and living room so you should address these areas in its attempt at extermination of fleas.

will discuss briefly some of the methods on how to get rid of fleas.

control of fleas for pets

should be able to check their pets to see if they carry fleas. A usual hiding place is behind the ears of your pet. Fleas usually have a life cycle of four stages and is vital to address all these areas. Many people falsely believe that more is better when it comes to using chemicals and treatments for fleas extermination, but this is not the case.

a bath shampoo or flea is usually a good start for pets with a large number of visible flea in your body. However offers only a temporary measure and fleas can be in a few days is not designed for flea control.

flea Dip is a stronger way to help get rid of fleas on your pets and also you can attack any mites and ticks on the body of the animal. The dives last about 1-2 weeks and is effective for adult fleas. Place of treatment is similar, but usually lasts about a month how to avoid that larvae leave the flea eggs.

collars flea collars that fit around your dog’s neck, and produce a toxic gas that is poisonous to fleas. Necklaces can also be placed inside vacuum bags kill any fleas when your House is empty. Once again, these are effective for adult fleas.

there is also oral medication of flea that pets can be taken and these work by stopping the larvae of come flea eggs. It is also an injectable medicine for cats. These treatments will not actually kill adult fleas, but they can help stop the life cycle of the flea when used in conjunction with other treatments.

pump fleas / Flea Fogger

flea bomb or flea fogger is the most efficient way of tackling the problem and kills fleas and the stage of the life cycle of the flea larvae. You will have to remove your pets and store all food and dishes and leave the House around two hours. After this, you will need to clean all surfaces of the food.

you will kill most fleas, but not all, but it is one of the most effective methods. You should be aware of that, however, flea bombs can leave a slight residue and odor in your home you need to keep your windows open at a time.

professional flea treatment and extermination camps

many people prefers to call professionals to your flea problem since they generally have the expertise and equipment to the problem. Within a couple of hours work is usually done and be able to reach and control those areas that you may have lost.

before calling in a flea exterminator professional, should completely empty and clean carpets. You can sprinkle borax on carpets after you finish to help dry the fleas. You can also sprinkle some borax on their front and back yard especially around entry points where their pets can enter the House.

is also important to ensure that your pet bedding areas are washed in hot water. Once the professional treatment, you should not vacuum or clean your floors for several days.

rate of infestation of fleas

in a recent study, found infestation by fleas in dogs were long-term problem except in the months of February and March. Not in vain, the higher infestation rates were observed in the summer and autumn months, while the winter had the lowest rates.

there are many ways to address the problem of the extermination of fleas and some I’ve highlighted above. If you feel however that they are fighting a battle lost with fleas on your pet and later at their home, it would be advisable to seek a professional to do the work for you.

in the majority of cases, this will put an end to your flea problem ever worse. You should try to maintain a program of cleaning and maintenance at home and with their pets to reduce the chances of the problem of fleas from breeding its ugly head again.


>

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *